IT BUSINESS ANALYST
In order to respond positively not only to the requests of our internal customers but also to our external customers, you support at a corporate level the business in our different sites – Corgémont and Leipzig - with global business information systems and can easily understand the business needs, assess their pertinence and translate them in IT language (infrastructure, process, effort, …).
You also manage the changes/projects from gathering the requirement until its usage and establish the needed information (content and form) for the business developer. At the same time, you propose business improvements (processes, reporting) and maintain the corporate intranet (SharePoint site).
Integrated in a small multi talent IT team, you will implement business change requests in Dynamics 365 (ERP parameterization and configuration). All the reporting tasks are solved via a mix of tools from databases (MS SQL Reporting Services), PowerBI and are published on websites or MS SharePoint sites.
Holder of a computer science degree or equivalent expertise, you have a deep knowledge in Microsoft tools (PowerBI, SharePoint, Dynamics365).
With a successful experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Finance and Operations and familiar with business projects management, you have a very good understanding of Azure concepts. Service oriented, open minded and great team player, you demonstrate strong analytical skills and ability to fix priorities.
Stress resistant, you are flexible and available to travel regularly to Leipzig / Liberec
- Computer science degree or equivalent expertise
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with business projects management
- Successful experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Finance and Operations
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft tools
- Service oriented, ensure a good relation with the different business departments
- Highly motivated, ready to travel to CH/DE/CZ and to competitions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- German would be an advantage
Madame Patricia Spozio
Human Resources Manager
+41 32 488 36 11