The Swiss Timing Games Information System
The Swiss Timing Games Information System enables the organizing committee to collect games-specific information and to distribute it to web clients via their computers and terminals both at the venue and worldwide.
The system retrieves information from event managers and individual competitions. This is reproduced in a user-friendly configuration designed to match the look and feel of the games, using the layout and colours associated with the event or sport.
The system can be set up to accommodate manual and automatic input of the results, depending on the existing infrastructure at a given competition.
The Swiss Timing Games Information System includes an impressive array of parameters including:
- Information system administrator rights
- Customer definable participant identification
- Management of results data and lists as well as events and specific races/units
- Definition of individual and team contests
- Management of teams and their members
- Management of medal tables
- Sport-specific reports
- Importation of results data
- Display of schedules, start lists, result lists, and medals tables
- Printing of data in the look of the games
Swiss Timing is able to customize the INFO system according to the specific wants and needs of any governing body or sporting event organizer.