Behind every record are years of intensive training and an athlete’s pursuit of excellence in high performance. Behind every result are the expertise and high precision of Swiss Timing’s state-of-the-art technology.
If you have a special interest in technology and want to participate in the future development of high level sport... we are looking for you!
Globally operative, our company is constantly seeking employees who are determined to evolve and work in a particularly innovative environment.
Swiss Timing has 350 collaborators, including 150 engineers. We provide our services in more than 500 international sporting events, in 120 different sports disciplines.
We measure each year more than 10'000'000 results at these.
"Every Second Counts" is our motto. We promote the following values:
- Be a true ambassador of Swiss Timing
- Be at the service of our clients and athletes in particular
- Be a loyal and trustworthy partner
- Be visionaries and entrepreneurs
- Be respectful and motivating among ourselves and others
What you can expect
- Travel internationally and assist to history making performances
- Be part of the biggest sports events on Earth, as Olympic Games, Asian Games, Commonwealth Games, World Games, World Championships, World Cups, etc.
- Contribute to the development of the latest technologies in the world of sport, in a highly innovative environment
- Enjoy social security, family-friendly conditions and flexible work hours
- Continue to develop your skills by our opportunities for further education
- Be part of one of the largest international companies in the world, the Swatch Group
- And much more....
We are glad to offer you the following positions:
Currently no job offers available.