In order to respond positively to the requests of our internal and also of our external customers, you conceptualize, implement, operate and maintain the office network following the requirement of the Swatch Group and the office needs.
You troubleshoot, maintain, change and develop the Azure cloud services (architecture, automation, monitoring). You also participate to hosting and cloud hosting projects as infrastructure specialist.
- With a successful networking experience, you have a very good understanding of PowerShell, TerraForm and Bash
- DevOps or site reliability engineering like Windows servers management experience would be a plus
- Service and solutions oriented, open minded and great team player, you demonstrate strong communications skills and ability to fix priorities
- Stress resistant and autonomous
- You are flexible and available to travel regularly to Leipzig (D), Liberec (CZ) and internationally to competitions
- Computer science degree or equivalent expertise, as well as an active Azure certification
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar field
- Deep knowledge in Azure service implementation, operation and monitoring experience. Linux would be an advantage
- Fluent in French and English
- German would be an advantage
Location2606 Corgemont, Switzerland
Human Resources Manager