Project Manager Multisports
In your function you will be responsible to plan, implement, execute and monitor in a timely, efficient and effective manner the overall provision of our flawless Multisports Services.
Travelling internationally, you are in charge of the implementation and the organization of our services during international Multisporting events, such as Olympic Games, Asian Games, Commonwealth Games.
Costs and customer oriented with a strong event delivery and information technology experience, you actively contribute to the successful implementation of the Sport Services Production Strategy.
- You have an excellent understanding and knowledge of the sports industry and sports technology.
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and you continuously seek for project opportunities and improvements.
- Being service and solution oriented, a team player and open minded, you also have a “make it happen” attitude towards your internal and external clients.
- You are structured, systematical and organized in your way of working and are consistently focused on effectiveness and efficiency.
- You are optimistic, motivated and visionary.
- Certificate in Technology/Computer Science or equivalent, as well as a qualification in project management.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- French and German would be an advantage.