IT Network Administrator (M/F/D)
In order to respond positively to the requests of our internal as well as our external customers, you conceptualize, implement, operate and maintain the office network following the requirement of the Swatch Group and the office needs.
You troubleshoot, maintain, change and develop the network configuration for our office, operations (sport venues) and projects. You also conceptualize, implement and operate/maintain the venue networks. Responsible to setup and validate test infrastructure, you finally participate to new solution projects by bringing the network routing and security expertise.
Holder of a computer science degree or equivalent expertise, you have already an experience of 3-5 years in a similar field. You have a deep knowledge in network conceptualization, implementation, operation and troubleshooting (LAN, WLAN, WAN, Firewalling).
Service and solutions oriented, open minded and great team player, you demonstrate strong communications skills and ability to fix priorities.
- IT Engineer with degree and 3-5 years experience
- Network conceptualization, implementation, operation and troubleshooting (LAN, WLAN, WAN, Firewalling) experience
- Flexible and available to travel regularly to Leipzig (D), Liberec (CZ) and internationally to competitions
- Respecting regulations & requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- French would be an advantage
Look forward to
- a motivated team
- challenging tasks in an international environment
- travels to international sport events, e.g. Olympic Games, Multisport events (20%)
- a permanent employment contract
- work in an international team and environment
- 30 days of vacation
- 13th salary
- special leave for special events (wedding, birth, etc.)
- various models for a company pension plan, with voluntary employer subsidy
- free underground parking spaces for cars or bicycles, a comfortable break room with free coffee, water and fruit as well as a foosball table, bright office rooms, convenient location of the company building (easy access via public transport)
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date to Franziska Kairys (Human Resources Business Partner).
Location04159 Leipzig, Germany
Mrs. Franziska Kairys
Human Resources Business Partner