IT System Administrator (M/F/D)
In order to respond positively to the requests of our internal and also of our external customers, you troubleshoot, maintain, change and develop the servers environments for internal usage as for client systems hosting. You also participate to hosting and cloud hosting projects as infrastructure specialist.
Holder of a computer science degree or equivalent expertise, you have already an experience of 3-5 years in a similar field. You have a deep knowledge in Linux servers management, Windows would be an advantage.
With a successful networking experience, you have a very good understanding of PowerShell, TerraForm and Bash. DevOps or site reliability engineering like Windows servers management experience would be a plus.
Service and solutions oriented, open minded and great team player, you demonstrate strong communications skills and ability to fix priorities.
- IT Engineer with degree and 3-5 years experience
- Linux servers management experience
- Networking experience
- Flexible and available to travel regularly to Leipzig (D), Liberec (CZ) and internationally to competitions
- Fluent in German and English
- French would be an advantage
Look forward to
- a motivated team
- challenging tasks in an international environment
- travels to international sport events, e.g. Olympic Games, Multisport events (20%)
- a permanent employment contract
- work in an international team and environment
- 30 days of vacation
- 13th salary
- special leave for special events (wedding, birth, etc.)
- various models for a company pension plan, with voluntary employer subsidy
- free underground parking spaces for cars or bicycles, a comfortable break room with free coffee, water and fruit as well as a foosball table, bright office rooms, convenient location of the company building (easy access via public transport)
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date to Franziska Kairys (Human Resources Business Partner).
Location04159 Leipzig, Germany
Mrs. Franziska Kairys
Human Resources Business Partner