Warehouse / Shipping Logistician (m/f/d)
You will take part in the organization of the staffing and of all the financial and material aspects regarding multi-sport events, tour and single events, and you will be in charge of the warehousing for said events. You will be the person of contact for local customs authorities, trucking companies, freight forwarders, logistics service providers and local chambers of commerce under the control of the shipping department.
You will be responsible for organizing compliance with all safety regulations in terms of packaging, handling and labelling as well as for ensuring that all cargos are ready for shipping.
The implementation of new processes as well as the continuous improvement of service levels under the supervision of the Shipping Operations Manager will of course be a major part of your job.
You will work closely with the Sports Managers and with all the company’s internal departments such as the repair & maintenance department, the sales department and the R&D department.
As part of a dynamic team, you will report to your Supply Chain Manager or to the Shipping Operations Manager, yet still be able to work independently. You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge in an international environment and to (apply your expertise to support) the needs of the business.
- Apprenticeship as logistician at a freight forwarder or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in the relevant field
- Be in possession of a driving license
- Structured thinking, ability to work in a team and independently
- Capacity to respect the deadlines and to deal with stressful situations
- Willingness to travel and an interest in sport are an advantage
Competences (professional and personal)
In this role, we expect you to be able to respond positively to the following points:
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and process focused
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Monitoring and inventory control skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Organization skills and flexibility
You are a team player with distinct communication skills? You have an independent and responsible way of working? You are looking for a broad range of responsibilities with a long-term perspective?
Look forward to:
- A motivated and innovative team
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
- Attractive training opportunities and social benefits
- An open-ended employment contract and performance-related remuneration
- A permanent contract
Did we catch your attention?
If so, we look forward to receiving your informative application with salary expectations and next possible start date to Franziska Kairys Human Resources Business Partner.
German: very good
English: good knowledge
Human Resources Business Partner