Graphic Designer / Web Developer
Description du poste
You will take part in the design and the realization of TV graphics, public scoreboards displays and web pages addressed to general audience and sports professionals. As part of a young and dynamic team, you will report to your team leader, yet be able to work independently in an Agile environment using the SCRUM methodology.
Your artistic taste and your knowledge of new technologies will bring real time sport results display to a new level at major events such as various World Cup and Olympic Games.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
As Graphic Designer / Web developer
- Be responsible for the conception, design, maintenance, evolution, testing and documentation of the assigned front-end designs layouts (e. g. TV graphics, public scoreboards, web pages, photo finish layouts)
- Thoroughly apply working methodologies according to the released guidelines, team leader and head of department directions. (e. g. correct use of the issues tracking tool, the source control server, or the release management procedures).
- Support the developers during layouts implementations with web pages, TV or PSCB Commands.
- Creates mock-ups and proposals for graphic solutions before the actual design
- Train and support developers, testers and operators regarding the configuration or usage of rendering software (e. g. Viz, IRIS)
As On-site operator
- Take part to operations for the assigned role (Rover or operator, etc.)
- Opened to travel around 20%
- Ability to work as an effective team member yet able to be autonomous
- Capacity to respect the deadlines and to deal with stressful situations
- Strong artistic and creative taste
- Travel availability (approximately 20%) in Switzerland and abroad
- Interest in sport
- Ability to communicated, cooperate and collaborate with others developers as well as Team Leaders, testing department, International Federations, competition organizing committee, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and in “live” context
- Solution oriented, “can do” attitude.
- Good methodological and “best practice” approach, although able to stay pragmatic and business oriented when required.
- Professional experience and excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Professional experience and knowledge of front end web technologies (e. g. JQuery, CSS, HTML5)
- Knowledge in other web-related technologies such as PHP, ASP.NET, MySQL, etc.
- Professional experience and knowledge of Viz Artist, or alternatively other animations software such as Adobe Flash, Premiere or After Effects
- Professional experience in software development and/or scripting
- Professional experience and hardware, systems and networking
- Professional experience and knowledge TV and broadcast technologies and standards
- Professional experience with TFS
- Understanding of agile / scrum methodology
- Previous experience in sport technologies service provision
- French: excellent
- English: excellent
- German and any other language : an asset
Personne de contact
Swiss Timing LTD
Rue de l’Envers 1
CH-2606 Corgémont – Switzerland