Scrum Master (m/f/d)
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for promoting, supporting and implementing Agile methodologies within Swiss Timing development teams. You will coach, mentor and guide Software Development team members to understand and apply Scrum theory, practices, rules and values and support Product Owners to ensure efficient product delivery.
You will measure and monitor the team’s Agile maturity and identify improvement opportunities and best Agile practices. You will provide constructive feedback to the team to help continuous improvements. Ensuring observance of DoD (Definition of Done), you report project progresses and results to each respective Product Owners.
In addition to facilitating Scrum ceremonies, you will also manage recruitment, working time, personnel assessment, development and conflict resolution.
You hold a Bachelor / Master degree level or equivalent expertise in Information Technology and have 3+ years of Scrum Master role experience or similar in software environment.
You are a certified Scrum Master and have track records of continuous and recent education in Scrum, as well as proven knowledge of other Agile approaches in software development lifecycle. You possess good knowledge as well of Lean Software Development principles. Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps and Git is an advantage.
As a leader and mentor, you are able to resolve conflict involving different partners and program problems. You manage diverse workforce and resolve individual and organizational issues with objectivity.
Team player, proactive and well organized, you have a pleasant and open personality and are delivery oriented. You are available for travels in Switzerland and abroad (approx. 20% of the time). You demonstrate very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful experience as Scrum Master
- Good knowledge of Lean Software Development principles
- Available for travels in Switzerland and abroad (approx. 20% of the time)
- Fluent in English
- German proficiency would be an advantage
Look forward to
- A motivated team
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
- Travels to international sport events, e.g. Olympic Games, Multisport events (20%)
- A permanent employment contract
- Work in an international team and environment
- 30 days of vacation
- 13th salary
- Special leave for special events (wedding, birth, etc.)
- Various models for a company pension plan, with voluntary employer subsidy
- Free underground parking spaces for cars or bicycles, a comfortable break room with free coffee, water and fruit as well as a foosball table, bright office rooms, convenient location of the company building (easy access via public transport
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date to Franziska Kairys (Human Resources Business Partner).
Location04159 Leipzig, Germany
Human Resources Business Partner