Multisports Broadcast Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
You manage preparation of the overall TV graphics solution for major multisports events such as Olympic Games, Commonwealth Games or Asian Games. In this context you liaise with host broadcaster of the event to build definition of the TV graphics according to Sport rules and production needs, manage validation / acceptance activities and implementation / delivery of the service during the sport event
Besides, you develop, submit and monitor related budgets, interact with internal and external development teams, report on project KPI. You also cultivate innovation, cooperation and continuous process improvement.
You hold a degree in Business administration or Engineering or equivalent and are passionate about sport. You have at least 5 years of experience in project management related to sport technologies or broadcast. You have an excellent understanding and knowledge of the sports industry, sports technology and broadcasting.
You have an entrepreneur mindset and you continuously seek for project opportunities and improvements. Being service and solution oriented, a team player and open minded, you also have a “make it happen” attitude towards your internal and external clients. You are structured, systematical and organized in your way of working and are consistently focused on effectiveness and efficiency. You are optimistic, motivated and visionary
- 5 years of experience in project management related to sport technologies or broadcast
fluent in English, good command of German and/or French would be an asset.
Look forward to
- A motivated team
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
- Travels to international sport events, e.g. Olympic Games, Multisport events (20%)
- A permanent employment contract
- Work in an international team and environment
- 30 days of vacation
- 13th salary
- Special leave for special events (wedding, birth, etc.)
- Various models for a company pension plan, with voluntary employer subsidy
- Free underground parking spaces for cars or bicycles, a comfortable break room with free coffee, water and fruit as well as a foosball table, bright office rooms, convenient location of the company building (easy access via public transport
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date to Franziska Kairys (Human Resources Business Partner).
Location04159 Leipzig, Germany
Human Resources Business Partner