Service Technician (m/f/d)
In your function, you participate in the preparation of the technology for major sports events like Olympic Summer and Winter Games, World Championships as well as World Cup Events. Together with your team you will be part of a flawless Service Delivery for our clients and partners.
During our Service Delivery, you manage time measurements, distances and speed recordings etc. This also involves the management of results and their display on scoreboards and TV graphics. Finally, you train and supervise the work of the volunteers and report any malfunctions to the Team Leader.
Versatile, you have a great passion in all aspects of sport and have good IT knowledge, in particular in computer networking. Of good constitution, you demonstrate autonomy and a strong professional conscience. You are flexible because in the exercise of your function you will have to travel in Germany and abroad. Systematic, you know how to organize yourself in moments of stress. You are characterized by your team spirit. Your learning facilities and your open-mindedness are one of your many qualities.
- Holder of an Electronics Degree, Network Technician Degree or Media Designer Diploma
- Good computer networking knowledge
- Sport enthusiast
- Driver's license
- Available to travel (about 80%)
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- French would be an asset
Look forward to
- A motivated team
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
- Travels to international sport events, e.g. Olympic Games, Multisport events (20%)
- A permanent employment contract
- Work in an international team and environment
- 30 days of vacation
- 13th salary
- Special leave for special events (wedding, birth, etc.)
- Various models for a company pension plan, with voluntary employer subsidy
- Free underground parking spaces for cars or bicycles, a comfortable break room with free coffee, water and fruit as well as a foosball table, bright office rooms, convenient location of the company building (easy access via public transport
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date to Franziska Kairys (Human Resources Business Partner).
Location04159 Leipzig, Germany
Human Resources Business Partner